-
September 23rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
#81
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, when I was a kiddo, I never liked mint toothpaste, always the fruit flavoured... since those kinda toothpaste no good for real teeth now, I use light mint now.. it's quite good...
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
#82
Inactive Member
- woke up, got mad at day cuz i knew it was gonna suck
- went to school, did fairly well
- went home played emblem for a bit, found out to have endings i want i would have to start over
- went to work
- looked at a cute girl for a while, then at her butt, then her again =P lmao
- came home finished registration for DSL *yay*
- now im posting here happily =P
- overall i was right, day sucked ;\
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:40 PM
#83
Senior Hostboard Member
Gah... you really drink much... after soup... >_>
Anyways, no other day, routin runs smoothley...
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
#84
Inactive Member
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
#85
Senior Hostboard Member
Mebbe... but I drink after it always... salt...yeah...
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
#86
Inactive Member
>_> mmmhmmm... make sure you drink water, most other things dehydrate more than they hydrate lol besides water helps dilute toxins and makes it easier for kidneys to pruify and filter such toxins out of you *thumbs up* things like gatorade are only good if youve sweat alot and lost alot of electorlytes (salt... fancy word for salt lol)
-
September 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
#87
Senior Hostboard Member
Rofles!! I rarely drink water... yeah I think i should... you said it's not normal not to brush my teeth in teh morning... well I brushed my teeth 10th times in teh morning now (including today)... so if ya say i should drink more water, then I'll drink more water.... ^_^
-
September 23rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
#88
Inactive Member
Brushing hard is actually bad for you. Just need to do it about medium, enough to get the junk off while not destroying enamel. Did you know enamel is the hardest substance in your body?
-
September 23rd, 2004, 11:21 PM
#89
Senior Hostboard Member
I guess it has to be, i mean your teeth are being pressed together by the jaw, which uses the strongest muscle in the body.
-
September 24th, 2004, 10:39 AM
#90
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks